Measure C (Parcel Tax) Citizens' Oversight Committee
Next COC meeting: April 18, 2017 @ 6:30 p.m.
Location: District Office ~ Board Room ~921 Susana Street
MUSD is currently seeking applications. To apply click here for application.
|Exemption Form for Fiscal Year 2017-2018: A form for Senior Citizens age 65 and older to request and exemption from the parcel tax.|
Measure "C" is a parcel tax to allow our schools to continue to maintain and improve the quality of education our children are receiving. Measure "C" will support high academic achievement for all students by:
- Funding science education, art, music, and band programs
- Maintaining school library services
- Updating technology and tech support to allow our students to obtain skills they need
- Keeping K-3rd grade classes small
- Providing school counselors to help students prepare for college and work
COC Meeting Schedule:
All meetings, unless noted otherwise, are held in the District Office Boardroom located at 921 Susana Street at 6:30 p.m
October 18, 2016