The page is for the latest news and updates on the Measure "B" Parcel Tax.
Click on any of the items below to open the full document.
Measure B Fact Sheet: Information about Measure "B". What it is. The programs it supports.
Parcel Tax Budget Update: An update from October 26 on the how the Measure "B" funds have been applied
|Exemption Form for Fiscal Year 2015-2016: A form for Senior Citizens age 65 and older to request and exemption from the parcel tax.|
Measure "B" is a parcel tax to allow our schools to continue to maintain and improve the quality of education our children are receiving. Measure "B" will support high academic achievement for all students by:
- Funding science education, art, music, and band programs
- Maintaining school library services
- Updating technology and tech support to allow our students to obtain skills they need
- Keeping K-3rd grade classes small
- Providing school counselors to help students prepare for college and work
- From the Measure B Fact Sheet