LCAP EAC LINK
LCAP Parent Feedback Survey - CLOSES February 3!
Your feedback on this survey will help to inform our Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP). This survey should take about 12-15 minutes to complete. We thank you so much for taking the time to provide your valuable input and help to shape your child's educational future.
CLICK HERE to take the survey in English.
CLICK HERE to take the survey en Espanol.
Seeking Representatives for LCAP Advisory Committee
2016-17 School Year for 2017-20 LCAP!
We are seeking stakeholder representatives for our LCAP Executive Advisory Committee. We are looking for a parent from each school site, as well as community members representing: MEF, Chamber of Commerce, City Council, a service club, and a citizen at large. Please contact your principal or email Audrey Lee if you would like to submit your name.
Click here to download a printable version of this document.
- 1.10 Parent Survey Sent to All Families
- Data Analysis/Needs Assessment
- Collect information for Annual Update
- 2.3 Survey Closes
- 2.22 EAC Meeting #1 (6:00-8:00 pm)
- 3.8 EAC Meeting #2 (6:00-8:00 pm)
- 3.29 - EAC Meeting #3 (6:00-8:00 pm)
April-June (Revision, Information & Adoption)
- (April) Revise LCAP Draft based on input
- 4.19 - EAC Meeting #4 (6:00-8:00 pm)
- April - May: Meet with PTA, DELAC, ELAC, etc.
- 5.8 Board Meeting: LCAP information to Board, Draft to Board, Open Public Comment Period
- 5.8-6.8 - Public Comment Period
- 6.12 - Board Meeting - FInal Draft Presented for Information
- 6.26 Board Meeting: Adoption in Conjunction with Budget Hearing
- by 6.30 - Submit to County Office of Education and Post on Website
Comments and Responses
Comments/questions and responses will be listed below. Comments/questions may be submitted by sending an email to LCAPComments@martinez.k12.ca.us. You may also submit written comments to your school or the District Office at:
921 Susana Street
Martinez, CA 94553
Comment/Question: How will the district respond to my comment?
Response: The district will provide a response in the same format received to comments and questions submitted during the written comment period.