The Student Services department is comprised of programs designed to ensure diverse paths to success in an environment that fosters human dignity and promotes academic social, emotional and personal success. The department is responsible for the following:
- Coordinating the district-wide kindergarten registration process.
- Processing requests for intra-district (transfers between schools inside MUSD) agreements.
- Administering involuntary transfer hearings and students suspensions / expulsions.
- Overseeing the School Attendance Review Board (SARB).
- Implementing Safe and Drug Free Schools & Healthy Kids Programs.
- Hearing and Resolving parent support / compliance issues.
- Administers district alternative dispute resolution.
California Health Kids Survey
Students in grades 5, 7, 9 and 11th will be administered the survey online. Administration dates are November 1-30th. Students in 5th grade must have parent permission to participate. Students in grades 7, 9 and 11th will participate unless parents inform the school they do not want the student to participate (opt-out). For more information and to view the survey content click here.
Child Abuse Reporting Procedures
Please click on the link below to find information to assist parents and quardians in determining whether of not child abuse has occured and, if so, how to file a complaint of child abuse with local law enforcement (per new state guidelines 2014).